- The timetable for the Year 10 mock exams during January 2024 is available to download here.
- Year 10 languages speaking mock exam timetable December 2023 is available to download here.
Preparing for exams
Exams are all about effort, exam practice and time spent revising. Some people seem to be able to do well in exams without much effort. You know yourself best. Now is the time to work harder and put more effort in, even those subjects you struggle with.
This short-term pain brings long-term benefits. The rewards are great. Think about achieving your best grade. Think about being able to do the course you really want to do post-16. Think about all those jobs you will apply for over the length of your adult life putting down GCSE grades you are proud of. Think about that long summer at the end of Year 11 knowing you really worked your hardest.
You can download revision resources booklet that includes revision techniques, subject specific resources and assessment schedule from our 'Revision and study skills' page.
Information for Exam students
Students sitting exams should read the following documents before their exams start:
- JCQ Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments
- JCQ Information for Candidates - Non-examined Assessments
- JCQ Information for Candidates - Written Examinations
- JCQ Information for Candidates - Social Media
- YouTube video - Instructions for candidates
- Internal Appeals Procedure
- JCQ Special Consideration
Exam Related Privacy Notices